Your First Appointment
When you call for your first appointment with us, our office staff will:
- book a 1 hour first visit during which your assessment will be completed your treatment begins
- subsequent visits are ½ hour in length
- no other clients are booked in your scheduled time (no double booking) ~ we only see one client at a time
If your injury is related to a work accident or car accident, please inform the receptionist and she will give you any additional information you will need.
If you specifically require a male or female Physiotherapist, please inform the receptionist and you will be booked accordingly.
Since this time is specifically reserved for you, please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment for registration.
You will find that we do our best to run on time and we respect that your time is as valuable as ours.
If you arrive late, your time with the therapist will be shortened to avoid delaying those scheduled after you.
If you schedule an appointment which you do not attend (no show), you will be charged fully for this visit.
This also applies to same day cancellations with short notice. Cancellation policy
Things to bring to your first appointment:
- Please wear or bring suitable clothing for each visit
- If you are a musician, please bring your instrument if at all possible
- Any documentation regarding your injury (not required, but appreciated)
- Diagnostic study reports - X-ray, MRI, CT scan, bone density, bone scan
- Physician’s requisition
- If you have been in a car accident please provide the following for the office manager:
- Necessary forms
- Claim number
- Insurance information
Physiotherapy is not covered by the OHIP, however your individual extended health plan may cover part/all of your physiotherapy.
You are expected to pay for your treatment in full on the day of the treatment.
A receipt for the services rendered will be issued at the time of your visit and can be submitted to your extended health plan.
We accept cash, cheque, VISA or MasterCard.
- Free parking is available at the back of the building.